Tuesday, October 4, 2016

From Solo to Duo

Greetings fellow Wanderlusters!

So though I originally thought I was going to be traveling to Paris solo...it turns out that Robert will, indeed, be joining me in the City of Lights. I'm VERY excited to be going...and I'm glad that Robert will be joining me. He's a little worried about going to a country where we don't speak the language. And I'll admit, I'm a little nervous, too. So I am embarking on learning a little bit of French before we leave. I am currently looking for a tutor over at Italki to start the process. I'll keep you updated on how things progress.

Robert has been complaining about the amount of money that I have been spending on travel lately, so he has asked me to slow it down once we return from Paris. I *might* slow it down a bit...or I might not. Honestly, I don't feel like I have been spending that much on travel. Norway, London & Paris combined has cost less than $5,000 total so far, which, in my opinion is NOT bad. Perhaps in my next round of travel planning, I need to go solo...which I totally wouldn't mind. I could use a break from home life for awhile. We'll see.

No comments:

Post a Comment